Storage is expensive. So, you should make the most out of your storage investments. With insights gained from vScope, it is possible to avoid or postpone new investments. And when a new investment is still needed vScope users are empowered with the information to make them stronger buyers so that they pay less for new investments and get more and better technology for their money.
- What is the cost for new disks? What could you achieve with that budget elsewhere?
- What is the cost for capital during the time you can postpone new investment?
- Would you benefit from waiting with an investment and therefore get access to newer and better technology?
- If you were not in a pressing need, would you be able to negotiate a discount or a better deal for your new investments?
- If the delivered service goes down due to disk failure, does it have a financial impact to your company?
- Would it make a difference to your work if you knew you had solid information?
Get the facts of what is provisioned today, and how much you are actually using.
Be a champ in the next budget-round! With vScope you get the insights to the yearly storage consumption rate. This is key for successful budgeting and decision-making for new investments.
Pinpoint under- (or over-) utilized disks and avoid or postpone new investments and. Use this list as a to-do list for the optimization work!