Our license philosophy is simple: Get access to everything we develop during the time you subscribe. New functionality and improvements at no additional cost!
- No start cost or large upfront fees
- Service and support is included
- Free upgrades
Where to buy
License are sold directly on the Licenses & Billing account, where prices are also displayed. Our sales team is ready to answer any questions to help through the process if needed. Click here to notify us.
License price is based upon two parameters: Max number of ‘billable units’, and length of the subscription.
Pricing examples (per month, ex VAT):
- 50 billable units from 1 658 SEK / 184 EUR / 158 GBP / 255 USD
- 200 billable units from 6 630 SEK / 737 EUR / 631 GBP / 1 020 USD
- 500 billable units from 11 050 SEK / 1 228 EUR / 1 052 GBP / 1 700 USD
- Unlimited billable units from 16 575 SEK / 1 842 EUR / 1 579 GBP / 2 550 USD
If you want to get started directly, a free of charge ‘get-started’-license is waiting for you directly after registration!
The monthly cost of the license is determined by the maximum number of ‘billable units’ vScope will keep track of. Billable units include:
- Physical servers
- Virtual servers & templates
- Physical switches
Everything else is included!
A license is valid on a machine where vScope runs during the subscription period.
Billing is done on a monthly basis or per full subscription period, whichever is most convenient.
Upgrading license to a higher limit of billable units is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Find the license to upgrade on the License & Billing account, under Licenses
- Click “Upgrade”, and follow the steps to select a new Billable units-limit
- Pricing and information is displayed during the process. No purchase is confirmed until the last step
- A new license is delivered directly to the account, and the balance payment will appear on a coming invoice